8/23/2011

Interesting

I've joined Pinterest. It will likely be my downfall. The blog's been sparse but the wedding board is getting full :) Check it out and follow if you'd like. I also would highly suggest joining if you haven't!

Anywho... I've dreamed up my dream dress. I can finally pinpoint exactly what it is I am looking for. I want something that is sexy, very romantic, and fairly simple.
Basically it'd be a combination of these two dresses... mostly the top dress with the fabric and the style. Then the breathtaking bust of the bottom dress. Covered buttons of course being a must.
Now that I see this, it reminds me of my mother's dress. Only hers was black; Didn't have a slit up the front either; Had shoulder straps as well as the off the shoulder sleeves; Was chiffon, not lace. I did virtually pick out that dress for her. Funny that this is the ideal for myself. Like mother, like daughter.

top dress: Casa Blanca
bottom dress: Watters

No comments:

Post a Comment