8/23/2011

Floral Design

I took Floral Design and Marketing in High School. I liked the subject. Did decent with the flowers, can't say the same for the marketing though.

I really do love flowers. I like trying different combinations. I can't wait to own my own home someday so I can have a wildly lush garden!

Needless to say, I think about the flowers I'd like in my bridal bouquet a lot. I think I've narrowed it down though.


Helleborus, Dahlias, and White Peruvian Lilies (my second favorite flower!! gardenias being my first.) as the main flowers. As fillers I would love Bells of Ireland, Hypericum Berries, and Red Amaranth.
I'm going for a wild, not manicured, looks like they've just been scooped together kinda vibe.
I want a thicker stemmed bouquet without doubt. I'd love it to be wrapped like this! It's so sparkly without being rows of fake diamonds.


Well it's bed time for me. Sweet dreams are sure to happen after this post ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment