3/01/2011

Found It!

I love the Oscars. Actually, I love all the award shows. The Oscars, however, are most near and dear to my heart. I always highly anticipate the fashion, they are by far the most glamorous (most of the time). This year, I payed a little more attention than normal to the men on the red carpet. They so often go unnoticed amoung all the glitz of the females. My ulitimate favorite was Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruise. They just looked so happy, and also SO old hollywood.
His suit of course got me into one of my wedding frenzies. Weddings and the red carpet have something in common in that the men's attire is usually lost in the shadow of the bride. I want my groom to look just as good as me though. I definitely want to look as happy as them. I guess what I am trying to say is... I wouldn't mind something a little more traditional. At least for the ceremony.


No comments:

Post a Comment