2/04/2011

Cupcakes

This week has been a nightmare... kind of.
We got my mother's dress on monday. Only it totally was NOT her dress. I really even doubt that what we reiceived could be called such a thing. It doesn't look a thing like what made us order it in the first place, it's way too short, the "custom measurements" are WAY too large in the bust, one of the seams is falling apart, the beading is nearly coming off on the bodice, there are frays in the chiffon all over the dress, and it's an ivory dress. We specifically ordered it in white. The company has been a nightmare to deal with, and refuses to take any responsibilty for the blunder they have sent us. I do not recommend ordering anything off of inweddingdress.com. Ever. For any reason.
So we are back at square one with my mother's dress... left with nothing. It's going to be really difficult trying to find something for her, because a) she's not very bridal and b) she's still very in love with the dress we thought we were getting for her. :(


but there's a brighter side to all of this. and that's cake. a cupcake. this cupcake to be specific.

I want this for my own wedding. Who doesn't love a sprinkled cupcake? Really? Honestly? They make everything so much better. I want little ones for all the guests, A's for my side, his initial for his side, and a cupcake for two with the initial of my new last name for us.

bonus photo op: us both holding the big letter and taking a bite out of each other's initials in the background. for you see, the letters shall be made out of sugar as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment