2/11/2011

Zodiac

I once again found my mother's dress. It's perfect. More importantly, it's from David's Bridal. Meaning no more catastrophes. Hopefully.

This week, I have been wedding crazy, specifically for my own. I go through times where it's literally all I think about. I'm a Libra, so I love nothing more than a beautiful surrounding. Yet, when it comes to dreaming about my wedding, I'm a Gemini and so equally drawn in two very different directions at once.

One side of me wants this really whimsical, outdoor ceremony under the stars. Very intimate, and almost magical feeling. I'd be a fairy princess bride.
The opposing side wants a very grand affair in an beautiful, architectural masterpiece. Everything would be over the top and oppulent. I'd be a chic bride.

I haven't yet found a way to marry the two directions. I haven't yet decided which is more me. Lucky for me, it seems I've a lifetime to figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment